Check-out: 12.00. There is the possibility of extending the stay subject to availability and subject to a supplement for late check-out.
Check-in: 3:00 p.m., if you arrive before that time and your room is not ready, we can keep your bags in storage and enjoy the facilities while we finish preparing your accommodation.
Meal plan: It is important that we know if you have any food allergy or intolerance in order to serve you properly and, if you book half board, if you are going to use the lunch or dinner service.
Pets: Not allowed
Opening hours : Breakfast ; 08.30h to 10.30h Lunch ; 13.30h to 15.30h in the restaurant for bed and breakfast and half board.
The cafeteria is open from 08.30h to 24.00h so that you can enjoy our menu if you do not have the services contracted.
Swimming pool open from 10am to 3.30pm and from 5pm to 9.00pm.
A deposit of 30% of the value of the stay is payable at the time of booking, the remaining 70% will be paid directly at the hotel on arrival.
directly at the hotel on arrival. Modifications and/or cancellations are allowed free of charge up to 7 days before the date of arrival.
A deposit of 30% of the value of the stay is payable at the time of booking, the remaining 70% is payable directly at the hotel on arrival.
Changes and/or cancellations are allowed free of charge up to 14 days before the date of arrival.
The person responsible for the treatment is Hostal San Juan de Campello SA, it informs you that the data you provide us will be incorporated and will be processed in automated files in accordance with European Regulation 2016/79 and other applicable regulations, in order to be able to provide you with our services. of accommodation, as well as keeping you informed about issues related to the activity of the company and its services. By signing this document you give your express and explicit consent so that these data can be processed and communicated or transferred in accordance with legal obligation. We inform you of the possibility of exercising your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, as well as those of limitation of your treatment and the portability of your data in accordance with applicable regulations, by sending an email to email@example.com